How can We Help You?
In January 2006, Yogesh Vaghani founded Vedzen Institute with a vision of creating mini Japan in the Nagar Road, industrial belt of Pune. By mini Japan it meant, developing Lean-Kaizen organisation that strives for creating Value from Customers point of view thereby reducing waste in the processes and making it capable with optimum needs.
- Throughput time – 12 days to 5 hours
- WIP inventory – Reduced by 97%
- Total Inventory – Reduced by 72%
- Manpower Productivity – up 280%
- Value added per employee – up 17 times
- Floor space used – decreased by more than 50%
- Quality (rejection rate) – decreased from 12% to less than 1%
- OEE - Up from around 40% to a peak of 78%
- Changeover time – Down by over 75%
We at Vedzen, Transforming Organizations to become Fit, Fast & Flexible through Total Employee Involvement.
We adopted a new logo. The four openings represent divine (good things in business) from suppliers to end customer. Every stakeholder is important for the growth of a business. Top down triangle indicates Vision is always shared from top to bottom and value creation is done at bottom. Orange coloured triangle represents three elements - heat, fuel and oxygen. Vedzen act as an agent of change to ignite the fire for pursuing world class excellence and continuous improvement through Lean Kaizen practices.
Vedzen is now a well-known brand in field of Lean Kaizen implementation in India. In our 2 decade journey, we worked with more than 10 sectors and 50+ organizations in Lean-Kaizen implementation and developed 500+ Lean leaders for Operational Excellence.