Kanban System: A production-control system that uses cards or tickets as visual signals to trigger or control the flow of materials or parts during the manufacturing process.
Kaizen: Continual, incremental improvement of an activity to create more value with less waste. The term Kaizen Blitz refers to a team approach to quickly tear down and rebuild a process layout to function more efficiently.
Kaizen Story: An 8-step standardized problem-solving continuous improvement procedure to be used at all levels of the organization
1) Select a Project,
2) Understand current situations and set objectives,
3) Analyse data to identify the root cause,
4) Establish counter measures,
5) Implement countermeasures,
6) Confirm the results/proof,
7) Standardize the process or procedure for repeat application,
8) Review the above process and make improvements.
Kaizen Story Board: A board that displays the Kaizen Story at a prominent place for Visual Management.
For more information (Contact Us)