Vedzen, in this regard, steps in as one of the most experienced, and the best construction management consulting companies in India. The firm employs some of the best in-house construction management consultants, who’ve delivered sustainable results, and who keep evolving and upgrading their consulting capabilities. Partnering with Vedzen constitutes a beneficial and prudent decision. How? Let us check it out.
The construction industry is one of the most competitive, complex, conventional, and yet the most dynamic ones. The sector currently remains overwhelmed with a range of intricacies including unproductive processes, haphazard inventory control, absence of standard procedures, and many others. Transformations are happening. But many players are yet to step out of their comfort zones and embrace disruptive, however advantageous changes.
While some are oblivious, some very well know that excessive dependence of traditional work practices and reluctance towards adopting modern disruptive methodologies can hamper their productivity, and gradually move them towards redundancy. Nevertheless, both these groups need to partner with construction management consulting company to achieve business excellence across all the verticals and ensure competence.
Top 9 Pain Points of Construction Companies
Often, construction companies operating with a conventional mindset ask for the need for construction management consulting. Our years of experience, and that of working with a range of construction companies across India, has helped us identify nine major pain areas that demand immediate attention, and a modern scientific approach that helps them overcome these challenges.
- Insufficient employee engagement
- Inventory mismanagement
- Absence of a standard operating process.
- Non-synchronised processes.
- Volatile supplies
- Undependable contractor
- Excessive, wasteful processes and activities
- Mismanagement of funds
- The gap between objectives planned and objectives achieved.
Sustainable Results of Vedzen’s Construction Management Consulting
What matters to every company is whether its consultant delivers tangible results or not. Vedzen does precisely what companies expect from it and to overcome all the above challenges. As one of the best construction management consulting companies in India, Vedzen delivers a range of sustainable benefits and results for its clients from the construction industry. Some of them include the following.
- 15-20% increase in profits.
- 30-40% reduction in the project lead time.
- 25% increase in resource utilisation
- Efficient and informed supplier and contractor partnerships.
- Increased productivity.
- 20-25% reduction in the material and tool inventory.
- Reduction in the processing time.
Why Choose Vedzen as the Construction Management Consulting Company?
Choosing Vedzen helps you reach your business objectives in an organised manner. However, what’s even more critical that the company helps you sustain success by developing a culture that nurtures the feeling of oneness. Here are some reasons why you must choose Vedzen as your consulting partner
- Vedzen’s construction management consulting aims at achieving business objectives.
- Optimal utilisation of resources.
- Encouraging teamwork to leverage the collaborative power of resources
- Emphasis on the significance of internal and external customers.
- It recognises the company as a unified force, rather than individual departments
The competitive business environment requires to stay innovative, efficient, and optimal. Vedzen’s construction management consulting empowers you with the capabilities to do what it takes to stand out from the crowd in the industry. So, connect with Vedzen, one of the best construction management consulting companies in India, and take your business to a whole new level.