Some Photographs Of Lean Kaizen Mela, 2013
BRIEF ON LEAN KAIZEN MELA
(Proceedings of the event held at Suzlon Excellence Academy, Hadapsar on 18th & 19thJune)
- Lean Kaizen Mela started at morning 09 am with Lighting of the Lamp
- Chief Guest for the opening session: Guruji Narayana, Chairman, Excel Industries
- The Speakers glorified the theme ''Lean Leadership through Principles, Purpose, Process and People''
Keynote Speakers for the session:
There was a good mix of industry people from various companies, in total participants from 35 companies participated, they were as follows - Alfa Laval India Pvt. Ltd, Virgo Valves, Forbes Marshall Pvt. Ltd., Kasarwadi and Pimpri, Praj Industries, RSB Transmissions, 3M India, Foseco India Ltd., Titan Industries Bangalore, Neela Systems, Ferrocare Machines Pvt. Ltd., Oriental Rubber Industries, Sensitive Industries, Maharashtra Enviro Pvt. Ltd, Medha Servo Drives, Gestamp India, Celebrity Fashions, Sahney Commutators, Sulzer India, Rishi Laser, Sterlite, Burckhardt Compression, Marvel Realtors, Vedzen Enterprises, Jaideep Plastics, Syntel Telecom, Sahney Kirkwood Pvt. Ltd., N P Engineering, Kanzen Institute, Excel Industries, Daksha Skills, ILCE.
|Directors & AVPs||
Various companies across the sector participated in Lean Kaizen Mela 2013.
Winners Of Case Study:
- 1st Prize: Virgo Valves (Rs. 21000)
- 2nd Prize - RSB Transmissions (Rs. 15000)
- 3rd Prize - Praj Industries (Rs. 11000)
5 S Excellence Awards:
- Alfa Laval India Pvt. Ltd.
- Foseco India Ltd.
Closing Speech by Vipen Malhotra (President - Arvind Mills Telecom Division)
Mr. Vipen Malhotra, President, Syntel Telecom
Factory Tours on 19th June:
-Volkswagen India - Alfa Laval India Ltd. (AMM Plant)
-Alfa Laval India Ltd. (AMM Plant)
- Praj Industries
- RSB Transmissions
- Suzlon Excellence Academy
Check us out on our Facebook page to stay connected on our knowledge quest.
For more information, contact us
For more information (Contact Us)