Honorary Judges at Lean Kaizen Mela Gemba Owners 2015
Honorary Judges at Lean Kaizen Mela Gemba Owners
Dr Sanjeevani Gogawale
#1 Dr. Sanjeevani Sadashiv Gogawale
Director, Swaraj Education Society’s, Swaraj Institute of Management (MBA), Karad
Vast of experience in renowned Indian / multinational organizations in areas of Management system Design, implementation and Performance Improvement drives. Exposure to OB and various management systems in India & Abroad, worked as international Quality consultant – trainer & auditor for excellence protocol. Trained in Brisbane Australia.
Overview of Industry Experience
- Thermax Electronics: From June 86 to Sept 90 as Senior Design Engineer.
- SBIM: From Sept 90 to 91.
- EMTL: From Oct 91 to June 95. I was responsible for ISO 9001 Certification of their Electronic Unit in Pune, & sister company in Pune.
- DNV: From June 95 to Feb. 2005. Got involved in auditing, & Training for LA courses.
- Suzlon Energy: Nov 2005 to Oct. 2006 Set up their QES cell for integration of Systems across India and internationally.
- Zen International System: Since 2006 till date. Senior Consultant & guide for various MBA institutes in various capacities like Ph.D Guide, Director, Dean & professor.
Mr Vishwas Fadtare
# 2 Mr. Vishwas Fadtare
Principal practitioner at Vedzen Institute
- Senior Member of the Vedzen Team.
- Served Human Resource Function, Milton Plastics Ltd., Pune
- Efficient in TPM Pillar, Head for MPL leading all the TPM activities in Milton.
- Expertise helped Milton to get the most coveted and prestigious, first global award, “Kaizen Practicing Company” from Kaizen Institute, Japan.
- Strong driver of change at the Gemba.
- His interest in Kaizen practices has made him into a devoted hands-on practitioner of the Kaizen philosophy in organizations of huge repute.
Mr HC Chavan
# 3 Mr. H. V. Chavan
GM, Engineering Excellence at Neosym
GM, Milton Plastic, Shikrapur, Pune
HR Head, Miltech, Sanaswadi, Pune
#4 Vinaya Ket
Consultant at Nisseem Services & Lecturer for Environmental Engineering at College Of Military Engineering, Dapodi, Pune
Overview of Industry Experience
- Jayashree Polymers Pvt. Ltd, Chinchwad: Oct 2012-Aug 2013 as Assistant Manager – EHS
- RSB Transmissions (I) Ltd, Pune: May 2008 to Dec 2009 as Executive (EOHS)
- Fergusson College, Pune, Department of Environmental Sciences: July 2006 to April 2008 as Lecturer for Environmental Sciences
#5 Shrikant Ket
- A dynamic professional with 8 years of diverse experience presently working with Eaton Technologies Pvt. Ltd. as Project Lead (Aerospace ES&C Products).
- A qualified M.E. (Master of Engineering) in Mechanical (Design) Engineering from Vishwakarma Institute of Technology. Pune University with 71.06 (First Class with Distinction).
- A qualified “SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT” from ASQ (American society for quality: world’s leading membership organization devoted to quality). Membership Number:63964255,Certification Number:9132
- A trained professional on “DESIGN FOR RELIABILITY” & “PROLaunch” tools & technologies.
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
- Continuous improvement professional who facilitated Six Sigma projects (Lean, DMAIC, DFSS) and managed & trained Green belts to achieve millions in cost savings and revenue.