Ruby Hall Clinic is Pune’s first nationally accredited multi-specialty hospital with an international repute among patients with its empathetic and effective medical care services. It started as a nursing home with just two beds in 1959, under the steward leadership of Dr. K.B. Grant, and is now counted amongst one of the premier hospitals in India.
Engagement: 1 month
Clinic: Bund Garden Road
- Improve quality, patient safety, and employee satisfaction.
- Reduce billing cycle time by 50%.
- Reduces discharge process time by 50%.
- Reduce total time at drug store-1 by 50%.
- Medicine store process improvement.
- Inventory management at the medicine store.
- Interim and final billing time is 28 hours
- High workload during peak hours.
- Too many hands-off between the process.
- Customer waiting time in the queue at the medicine store is high.
- Lack of housekeeping in public areas like Reception, Respective Departments and Offices
- Slower medicine delivery, chaos, and crowd during pick hour, medicine availability.
- Training, Coaching & Handholding of billing staff, sisters, doctors, ward doctors, medicine departments, discharge department and the participation of CFT during the workshop
- Work balancing between peak hours & nonpeak hours.
- Formulating SOP’s for the billing process, Discharge process, Store process, etc.
- Focused improvement workshop.
- Layout design for workflow, file storage, etc.
- 5 ‘S’ & Visual Management.
- The billing process is more evenly spread out between peak hour & non-peak hour leading to better cash flow.
- Interim and final billing time reduced to 15 hours.
- Customer waiting time in the queue at the medicine store is reduced by 40%.
- The discharge process time is less than one hour.
- Team building and problem-solving ability improved.
To know what client speaks about us click here